When buying a house, getting your offer right is both very important and very difficult.
What do you need to consider? How do you make your offer stand out? How do you get your offer accepted? And how do you ensure that you are getting the best deal? These are some of the questions that you might already be struggling with, so to help you out, we have put together some of the key things to consider.
What to consider before making the offer
- What are my long term plans?
- Will I live here for more than a few years?
- Can I commit to paying my mortgage on time every month?
- Will I like the neighbourhood?
- Am I ready for the expenses of a home?
Use our calculators page for help with affordability
Other things to…