Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2616 Shuswap Road E, Kamloops
Incredible panoramic Mountain and River views from everywhere on this irreplaceable 24.5 acre waterfront Home. 1400 feet of shoreline - to launch your boat for a day on the South Thompson. 10 minutes to either Rivershore or Sun Rivers golf clubs. This property has been used for horses and haying for the last 25 years, but today's buyer can join in with the neighbors and start a vineyard or renovate the custom built home to a palatial estate. Whatever the purchasers decision - it is safe to say that the appreciation in value will be second to none. Recent land values in the area support future consideration for possible subdivision of the property. There is a separate 52' x 52' building/shop with a legal 1 bedroom suite on the upper floor and a new duroid shingle roof. The home has many unique features, vaulted cedar beam ceiling in the living room, custom center piece brick fireplace, expansive glass railing deck. There is secured covered parking for many many toys in the oversized double car garage or the huge shop.
- MLS® #143909
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,874
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleBasement Entry
- FeaturesNearby: Golf, Highway Access, Setting: Parklike
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingGarage (2 car), Detached Garage/Shop, Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentMike Rose
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE KAMLOOPS REALTY
- Address2616 Shuswap Road E
- SubdivisionSouth Thompson Valley
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV2H 1S9
- AppliancesAppliance: Dishwasher, Appliance: Washer & Dryer, Tub, Jetted, Air-conditioning, Central, Window Coverings, Appliance: Stove
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- Date ListedJanuary 5th, 2018
- Days on Website434
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.