Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2403 Rocky Point Road,
During the day paddle to Copper Island, hike up the bluffs, ski down the lake, hit a few rounds of golf or play in the forested 4.62 acres on Shuswap Lake at the end of Rocky Point Road. Quintessential 1950 cabin with 1475 ft of spectacular waterfront ecosystem. Craggy rock, sandy beach, pebbled interludes all combine with the natural beauty of vegetation and present the fascinating opportunity to travel back in time. Skip a rock, cast a line, pretend to read a book and fall asleep. As for the evening agenda, campfire on the beach, roast a marshmallow, sing a few songs and tell a few stories. This property has been in the family since the mid 70's and the boundaries create a sense of wonderful private solitude. An additional bunkhouse was built for mom, the patio cantilevered over the lake can not be duplicated and the additional out buildings house the lake toys. Dock, buoy and unimaginable view prompt you to muse...what could I do with this property.
- MLS® #147082
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage864
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesMountain View, Level, Park Setting, Treed Site, Waterfront Property, Private Setting, No Thru Road, Cul-de-sac, Panoramic View
- ParkingGarage (3 car), Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- Lot DescriptionDepth: 254, Width: 797
- Listing AgentLynn Ewart
- Listing OfficeSOTHEBY'S INTL.RLTY.CAN.(SNPK)
- Address2403 Rocky Point Road
- AreaSouth East
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesStorage Shed, Window Coverings, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Stove/Fridge
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedJuly 4th, 2018
- Days on Website131
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.