Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
356w Old N Thompson Highway, Clearwater
Meticulous inside & out! This home is perfectly situated on 2 acres offering a spacious home & private setting but still close to all amenities. This tastefully updated home offers an open concept layout with spacious bright kitchen with plenty of cupboard & counter space, accented by stainless appliances. Living room & dining room area full of natural light with large windows. Enjoy the large covered deck area with access off of the dining room. The upper level offers 3 bedrooms, full bathroom plus ensuite off of master. The lower level offers a completely new bathroom plus space to provide at least 2 more bedrooms. Basement mostly finished, just needs flooring & ceiling. Access to single car garage/shop from lower level. Flat lot complete with garden beds, green house, storage sheds & kids playhouse. Plenty of parking. Other Updates include trim, paint, flooring, Furnace & Hot water tank (3yrs old), central A/C (1 yr), updated appliances. All measurements approximate & must be verified by Buyer if important.
- MLS® #148078
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,378
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleCathedral Entry
- FeaturesCentral Location, Easy Access, Nearby: Shopping
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage (1 car), RV Parking
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentMelissa Hole*
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
- Address356w Old N Thompson Highway
- AreaNorth East
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 1N2
- AppliancesAppliance: Dishwasher, Greenhouse, Appliance: Refrigerator, Appliance: Washer & Dryer, Air-conditioning, Central, Window Coverings, Appliance: Stove
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedSeptember 10th, 2018
- Days on Website241
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.