Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8933 Kealty Road, Kamloops
5 bedroom Rancher with walkout basement with the most incredible view of The North Thompson River. Just over two acres fully fenced perfect for critters on lush ground in Vinsulla. This home includes a nice level entry with over 3300 sqft of living space. 4 bedrooms on the main floor with an open kitchen design and great room designed around the panoramic view of the North Thompson River. This home also includes a large 23x28 attached garage. Home has a combination forced air wood/electric furnace with central AC and built in vacuum. 2 piece powder room on the main with a 4 piece main bathroom and a 3 piece ensuite. The basement includes a summer kitchen with 1 bdr and den, decorated concrete floors with a 4 piece bathroom. Loads of storage potential and room to park whatever you have. Enjoy the fruit trees and the view that would sooth any hard day at work. This home will not last with. All measurements to be confirmed
- MLS® #150030
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,340
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesHighway Access, Water View, Mountain View, Level, River View, View, Waterfront Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, Flat Site, Panoramic View
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (2 car)
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentParker Bennett*
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
- Address8933 Kealty Road
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 1Z2
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Central A/C, Window Coverings, Dryer, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- Date ListedMarch 1st, 2019
- Days on Website204
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.