Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6663 Sven Road,
This peaceful retreat on Horse Lake includes 5 titles that could be divided easily, or you can enjoy the 13+ acres yourself. European designed, the home includes 6 bedrooms & 7 bathrooms, all finished with Carrara marble and Scottish lambs wool carpets. The kitchen also features marble floors as well as a separate butlers pantry, complete with laundry and subzero freezer. Enjoy stunning views of Horse Lake and your private dock from the full length deck. Oak hardwood floors, Danish lighting, vaulted ceilings, plus a marble fireplace with matching tables highlights the living room. Downstairs features a gum complete with teak benches and sauna, along with a large library. 3 bay shop is fully finished, plus 2 car garage give you tons of parking. Shop and house have copper gutters, heated on house. Sale includes large furniture, dishes, cutlery and linens - a vacation property or home available immediately for executive living!
- MLS® #150740
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage5,056
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleTwo Storey
- FeaturesTreed Site, View, Waterfront Property, Private Setting, Quiet Area, No Thru Road
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingOpen, Garage (2 car), Detached Garage/Shop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentLisa Moonie
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
- Address6663 Sven Road
- AreaOut Of District
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Oven built-in, Refrigerator, Sauna, Vacuum built-in, Washer/Dryer, Storage Shed, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge, Security System, Microwave, Humidifier
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedApril 9th, 2019
- Days on Website68
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.