Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4933 Tunkwa Lake Road, Kamloops
Leighton Lake is located is a short 1 hour drive from Kamloops and only 2hrs from Hope all on a paved road, located within the Tunkwa Lake Provincial Park. This area offers excellent fishing, hunting and general outdoor recreation. One of only 8 cabins on the lake, this property is a perfect place to enjoy the quiet outdoor life. The cabin has 1 bedroom and 2 bunk beds for sleeping, a living room with a wood stove, kitchen and dining area. There are a couple sheds and a small dock for your fishing boat. This property is basically off grid with an outhouse, propane powered Generator for power and no running water. There is a water tank that could be hooked into the kitchen plumbing if desired. With no cell signal either, this property is a true getaway from it all retreat. Logan Lake is close by with only 15 km drive for anything you might need. Property ownership is a Crown Lease.
- MLS® #150747
- Square Footage1,298
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeRecreational Dwelling
- StyleTwo Storey
- FeaturesEasy Access, Mountain View, Level, Park Setting, Rural Setting, Treed Site, Waterfront Property, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentMick Adamski
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX GOLDEN COUNTRY
- Address4933 Tunkwa Lake Road
- SubdivisionCherry Creek/Savona
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesStorage Shed, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedApril 10th, 2019
- Days on Website102
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.