Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
979 Laurel Place, Kamloops
Immaculate family home with large private yard. Welcoming foyer has a 4th bedroom or home office. Main floor boasts dramatic vaulted ceilings and large living room w/gas fireplace and view to the north valley. Spacious open plan kitchen has large breakfast bar and wall of cabinets and pantries. All appliances included. Dining opens to the large private deck. Easy yard access to lower patio. Easy care yard w/underground sprinklers, shed & under deck storage. 3 bedrooms on the main & master enjoys 4pc ensuite & walk in closet. Finished basement has rec room 3pc bath and access to the oversized 21'9x20'9 double garage for extra shop space. Laundry room with sink & storage cabinets enjoys an outside door to the yard with washer & dryer included. Home has C/Air, C/Vac. New HW tank, H/E furnace and updated roof. Ready to move right in!
- MLS® #150929
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,145
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleBasement Entry
- FeaturesCentral Location, Shopping Nearby, View, Landscaped
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (2 car), Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- Lot DescriptionDepth: 108, Width: 59
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentLinda Turner*
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REAL ESTATE (KAMLOOPS)
- Address979 Laurel Place
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV1S 1R3
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Vacuum built-in, Washer/Dryer, Hot Tub, Storage Shed, Central A/C, Stove/Fridge
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedApril 22nd, 2019
- Days on Website85
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.