Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2126 Crosshill Drive, Kamloops
Tastefully finished family home in much sought after Aberdeen neighbourhood. This fully finished 3090 sq ft home features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and gorgeous cabinetry in its massive open concept kitchen with unobstructed views of the dining and living room and access to a huge sun deck that could easily accommodate even the largest family gatherings. Relax by the beautiful linear natural gas fireplace in the living room with custom built in shelving on either side. Master bedroom has large walk in closet and 3 piece ensuite while having access to sun deck. Great sized laundry room on main floor with lots of storage and washtub sink. Head downstairs and you'll find two more large bedrooms, huge rec room, storage room as well as bathroom and bonus room. Yard is fully fenced and landscapes with panoramic views of the mountains and city.
- MLS® #150930
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,090
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesCentral Location, Family Oriented, Shopping Nearby, View, Recreation Nearby, Landscaped
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingStreet, Garage (2 car)
- ExteriorStucco & Siding
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentTrevor Finch*
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REAL ESTATE (KAMLOOPS)
- Address2126 Crosshill Drive
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV1C 0C3
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Vacuum built-in, Washer/Dryer, Central A/C, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedApril 23rd, 2019
- Days on Website86
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.