Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8765 Long Lake Road, Kamloops
Part of the original and historic Stump Lake Ranch, this 320 acre property is situated in the Upper Nicola Valley in the heart of BC's cattle country. Recently improved with a 3,250 square foot architect designed home, this sprawling acreage provides expansive views of the surrounding ranch land and features its own private lake of 50+ acres. Located within the Agricultural Land Reserve, the property provides grazing rights to a local rancher and as such benefits from very low agricultural taxes. Surrounded by endless miles of Crown land, this stunning property is ideal for an equestrian user or as a turnkey recreational retreat. Located less than 4 hours from Vancouver, and only one kilometer from Highway 5A, this property is easily accessible on a year round basis.
- MLS® #151001
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,250
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleTwo Storey
- FeaturesWater View, Rural Setting, View, Waterfront Property, Waterfront Nearby, Private Setting, Recreation Nearby, Farm Setting, Panoramic View
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage (1 car), Addl Parking Avail
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Address8765 Long Lake Road
- SubdivisionKnutsford-Lac Le Jeune
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 2R0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Vacuum built-in, Washer/Dryer, Other, Stove/Fridge, Security System
- # of Fireplaces2
- Date ListedApril 26th, 2019
- Days on Website74
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.