Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5498 Kamloops Vernon Highway, Kamloops
Log home situated on 43 acres with highway access in Westwold, BC, located approximately halfway between Kamloops and Vernon. This acreage is a must see with its mountain and valley views, flat fertile farmland and hundreds of feet that boarder Salmon River. Property includes 56x32 barn (with loft and heated auto waterer), 2 paddocks, 2 pastures, 80x33 hay shed, 80x63 hay shed. Log home approximately 3,100 sqft over two floors with attached garage, carport. 22x14 heated workshop. Roof, windows, floors and doors recently updated. Well with 3.5HP pump for domestic use. Showing by appointment only. Quick possession possible.
- MLS® #151108
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,129
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesEasy Access, Highway Access, Mountain View, Level, Rural Setting, Landscaped, Farm Setting, Flat Site, Ravine
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCarport only, Garage & C/P, Addl Parking Avail
- ConstructionLog, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentBrendan Shaw
- Listing OfficeBRENDAN SHAW REAL ESTATE LTD
- Address5498 Kamloops Vernon Highway
- SubdivisionMonte Lake/Westwold
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 3B0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- Date ListedApril 30th, 2019
- Days on Website139
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.