Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5807 Todd Road, Kamloops
Nearly two acres right in the heart of Barnhartvale with a dream (32x50) detached shop. The home features an open floor plan on the main floor with engineered hardwood and tile throughout. The kitchen has upgraded appliances and granite counters with access to the deck. The master bedroom is a great size with lots of closet space and a 3 piece ensuite. The basement level is great for an inlaw suite. There are 3 really good sized bedrooms, a large rec room that is presently set up as a theatre room. There is a large patio off the basement level. Looking for parking!? This property can accommodate a huge number of vehicles, RV & whatever else you need! There are also 3 separate fenced fields for animals that also includes 8x16 Tac shed. The shop features a 2 piece bathroom that could be a 3, mezzanine, roughed in for radiant heat, 16 foot ceilings, and 200 amp with RV Hookup. Other upgrades include roof(2014), furnace(2016), hot water tank(2016), and a new Duradek that's only 1 month old. Great locations with the City and High School bus pickup outside the front door, 10 minutes from town, Elementary school 2 blocks away, and a park half a block away.
- MLS® #151233
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,066
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleBasement Entry
- FeaturesCentral Location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, Mountain View, Level, Rural Setting, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, Landscaped, Flat Site
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDetached Garage/Shop, Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentKirsten Mason*
- Listing OfficeC21 DESERT HILLS RLTY.('10)LTD
- Address5807 Todd Road
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV2C 6P2
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Hot Tub, Storage Shed, Skylight, Central A/C, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedMay 7th, 2019
- Days on Website76
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.