Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2052 Kechika Street, Kamloops
Gorgeous two storey home with full basement featuring an in ground pool, hot tub, backing on to a green belt with sprawling river and valley views. The main floor has an open floor plan with updated custom kitchen and high open ceiling in the living room with tons of windows. There is a main floor bedroom off of the main entry, two piece bathroom and laundry room that leads to the oversized garage. The top floor includes 3 large bedrooms, a 4 piece main bathroom and delux ensuite. The basement features a wet bar which could become an inlaw suite. There is an additional bedroom, bathroom, family room and large theater room. The basement walks out to the pool area featuring a hot tub, outdoor shower, and waterslide. The yard is 0 maintenance. There is a large covered patio off of the main floor with stairs to the pool deck. Other features include tons of parking and room for an RV, central ac, and a number of updates. This home also has updated paint, bathrooms and more. Day before notice for showings.
- MLS® #151598
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,807
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleTwo Storey
- FeaturesEasy Access, Family Oriented, Hillside, Mountain View, Level, River View, View, Private Setting, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Cul-de-sac, Landscaped, Flat Site, Panoramic View
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingStreet, Garage (2 car), Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInground Pool
- ExteriorComposition, Stone, Stucco
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentKirsten Mason*
- Listing OfficeC21 DESERT HILLS RLTY.('10)LTD
- Address2052 Kechika Street
- SubdivisionJuniper Heights
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV2E 2T2
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Vacuum built-in, Washer/Dryer, Hot Tub, Inground Pool, Central A/C, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedMay 27th, 2019
- Days on Website117
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.