Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
383 Dufferin Terrace, Kamloops
This rancher style home with walk out basement is situated in one of the best locations in the city. With an abundance of windows, this home offers spectacular, unobstructive, panoramic views of the city, mountains and rivers. Once you walk into this level entry home onto the main floor you are greeted with an open concept floor plan that make up the living room, dining room and kitchen. Numerous pot lights highlight the cherry wood kitchen cabinets, large island with eating bar. You will now enjoy spending time in the kitchen while taking in the views. This is a 1 +2 bedroom home with the master bedroom on the main floor. The 2 bedroom inlaw suite down is presently used by family and has separate laundry facilities. The sundeck is partially covered and has a hot tub. There is also vehicle access to the backyard of this 11000 sq ft plus lot if need be.
- MLS® #151621
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,950
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesEasy Access, Family Oriented, Mountain View, River View, Shopping Nearby, Quiet Area
- ParkingCarport only, Open
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentSteve Herman
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
- Address383 Dufferin Terrace
- SubdivisionSouth Kamloops
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV2C 1J1
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven built-in, Refrigerator, Washer, Washer/Dryer, Hot Tub, Central A/C, Window Coverings, Dryer, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedMay 27th, 2019
- Days on Website112
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.