Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1808 Shuswap Road E, Kamloops
9.96 acres waterfront with a 3,070 sq.ft. executive rancher style home and just 12 minutes from downtown Kamloops. This south facing parcel fronts onto the beautiful South Thompson River. 40' x 60' (2,400 sq.ft.) triple bay shop. Private water intake from the river producing over 30 GPM, domestic intake is a 6" line run on a 5 horsepower submersible pump; the irrigation line is 12" and run on a 40 horsepower pump. Two septic tanks and fields service the home. Well built home offers huge living spaces and beautiful expansive views of the river and valley from all the main spaces. Domestic and irrigation water are tied into Lot C, seller will pay for all Hydro/maintenance costs associated until the irrigation licence is separated from Lot C. Seller can maintain hay field on Lot C, so potentially a new buyer could possibly acquire farm status.
- MLS® #151763
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,070
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesEasy Access, Golf Nearby, River View, Rural Setting, View, Waterfront Property, Private Setting, Recreation Nearby
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (2 car), Detached Garage/Shop, Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Siding
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentGoetz Kopf*
- Listing OfficeC21 DESERT HILLS RLTY.('10)LTD
- Address1808 Shuswap Road E
- SubdivisionSouth Thompson Valley
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven built-in, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Dryer, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- Date ListedJune 4th, 2019
- Days on Website107
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.