Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8993 Kealty Road, Kamloops
Very rare find is this true rancher on 2 acres only 20 mins from Kamloops overlooking the North Thompson River Valley and the hills beyond. This open concept home has a massive living room with French doors to deck, skylights, stylish tiled flooring and kitchen with stone counter tops, designer appliances and a great working island that allows for interaction and entertainment. The Master bedroom features a 3 pce ensuite, walk-in closet, floor to ceiling windows with river views and a door to the 400 sq ft paved patio. There is another bedroom, a den or office plus a full bath for guests and laundry room with front load washer/dryer. Outside we find 2 flat and fertile fenced acres, just perfect for the critters. Easy access to detached shop and plenty of parking or storage as well. So much here to offer those wanting space, privacy and close proximity to the City with a truly picturesque and private background. You may just never move again.
- MLS® #151774
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,201
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesEasy Access, Mountain View, Level, River View, Rural Setting, Waterfront Nearby, Quiet Area, Landscaped, Panoramic View
- ParkingOpen, Detached Garage/Shop, RV Parking
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentMarv Sanders*
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
- Address8993 Kealty Road
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Skylight, Stove/Fridge
- Date ListedJune 5th, 2019
- Days on Website75
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.