Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1452 Rose Hill Road, Kamloops
Large two storey designed home backing on to green space with beautiful river valley views and an inlaw suite. This home features an updated main floor with new kitchen and updated appliances. The main floor is quite open which allows you to take in views from every window of the main living space. There is a family room with fireplace and access to the deck. The living and dining room areas are open to one another as well. There is a nice sized office off the main entry and living room area. The top floor features 3 good sized bedrooms, a 4 piece main bathroom and nice sized ensuite in the master bedroom. The master bedroom features a private patio to take in the views. The basement level has a one bedroom inlaw suite with separate entry. Other features include double car garage, lots of parking, built in vacuum, in ground sprinklers, super private location, some yard space and potential to expand. 24 hours notice mandatory re tenants. All photos will be available Saturday June 22nd.
- MLS® #152105
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,990
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleTwo Storey
- FeaturesEasy Access, Hillside, Water View, Mountain View, Park Setting, River View, Shopping Nearby, Treed Site, View, Private Setting, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, Landscaped, Panoramic View
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (2 car), Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- ExteriorWood Siding
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentKirsten Mason*
- Listing OfficeC21 DESERT HILLS RLTY.('10)LTD
- Address1452 Rose Hill Road
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV2E 1L4
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Vacuum built-in, Washer/Dryer, Central A/C
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedJune 21st, 2019
- Days on Website27
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.