Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3250 Village Way 1410 A&d, Kamloops
Quarters Ownership. Two quarters in this luxury one bedroom plus den suite in The Residences at The Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre. This luxurious, fully furnished apartment provides you with true ski-in/out convenience to Canada's second largest ski terrain, a central location in the heart of the village, and amenities such as pools, hot tubs, gym, sauna, restaurants, ski/bike valet, room service, heated underground parking and much more. Perfect for extended stays, this vacation home includes a full kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, spacious dining/living area that opens onto a private deck with views to Mt Tod, and a sumptuous bathroom with soaker tub and separate shower. Central air conditioning, in suite laundry and plenty of closet space. Professional property management is in place for revenue opportunities when you are not in house. GST is applicable.
- MLS® #152539
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage818
- Year Built2008
- FeaturesCentral Location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, Golf Nearby, Mountain View, Shopping Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Ski Hill Adjacent
- ParkingUndergrd. Garage, Addl Parking Avail
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentLiz Forster
- Listing OfficeSOTHEBY'S INTL.RLTY.CAN.(SNPK)
- Address3250 Village Way 1410 A&d
- SubdivisionSun Peaks
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 5N0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Air-conditioning, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedJuly 16th, 2019
- Days on Website194
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.