Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6405 Long Lake Road, Kamloops
Picturesque 163 acres in a green valley with creek running through. Fabulously private log home, 900 sq ft shop on property that is fenced and cross fenced. Services remain on site where 2nd dwelling was. True rancher style has 3 large skylights bringing in even more natural light, hardwood floors throughout the 3 bed 2 bath home (master bedroom ensuite has soaker tub). Kitchen with granite island with access out to covered porch and delightful surroundings and panoramic view. In the country but with modern amenities such as geothermal heating/cooling, built in vacuum. This acreage is mostly useable with approximately 60 acres of pasture, 100 acres of fir trees and several water sources. 25 minute drive to shopping. Buyer to verify all details if important.
- MLS® #152758
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesCreek Through, Private Setting, Farm Setting, Panoramic View
- ParkingDetached Garage/Shop, Addl Parking Avail
- ConstructionLog, Insul Ceiling
- Listing AgentDanielle Doucet*
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
- Address6405 Long Lake Road
- SubdivisionKnutsford-Lac Le Jeune
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 2A0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Vacuum built-in, Washer/Dryer, Air-conditioning, Storage Shed, Skylight
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedJuly 30th, 2019
- Days on Website21
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.