Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2616 Shuswap Road E, Kamloops
Endless possibilities and potential surrounds what is arguably one of the best stretches of land and water on the South Thompson River. Roughly 25 acres of waterfront property, currently holding farm status and w/ hay fields. A second stream of income can be generated from the legal 1 bdrm suite above the large detached shop. Two different, 10 acre parcels of land only, in same area have recently sold for 650k & 750k, which solidifies this value and gives thought to subdivide potential. Two championship golf courses within 10 minutes in each direction as well as 3 wineries. The 1992 custom built home features over 1800 finished sqft just on the main floor with gorgeous views and great vaulted ceilings. This property is primed and ready for the next prouder owners ideas and dreams. Buyer to confirm measurement as they are approx.
- MLS® #152857
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,005
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleBasement Entry
- FeaturesFamily Oriented, Golf Nearby, Level, Rural Setting, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, Landscaped, Farm Setting
- ParkingOpen, Garage (2 car), Detached Garage/Shop, Addl Parking Avail
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentBlair Rota
- Listing OfficeEXP REALTY
- Address2616 Shuswap Road E
- SubdivisionSouth Thompson Valley
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV2H 1S9
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Central A/C, Stove/Fridge
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- Date ListedAugust 2nd, 2019
- Days on Website131
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.