Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1685 Centennial Drive, Kamloops
Great Brock home with a number of upgrades located in a cul-de-sac with flat usable yard that has drive thru access. This home includes 3 good sized bedrooms on the main floor. The floor plan in the main living space is fairly open and features updated flooring. The kitchen overlooks the back patio and yard. There is access to the back deck off the living room and kitchen. The patio is covered, great for the hot summer days. The basement includes 2 large bedrooms and an updated 3 piece bathroom. There is also a large rec room, two basement bedrooms and storage. Other features in this home include: single carport, RV parking, separate entry to the basement, roof approx 2015, some light fixtures and paint. Day before notice for showings appreciated.
- MLS® #153084
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,122
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesCentral Location, Easy Access, Mountain View, Level, Shopping Nearby, Private Setting, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Cul-de-sac, Landscaped, Flat Site
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCarport only, Street, Open, Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- ExteriorStucco & Siding
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentKirsten Mason*
- Listing OfficeC21 DESERT HILLS RLTY.('10)LTD
- Address1685 Centennial Drive
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Storage Shed, Central A/C, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood, Gas
- Date ListedAugust 19th, 2019
- Days on Website34
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.