Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5681 Genier Lake Road,
Own a private lake in BC: Once in a lifetime private 500+ acre property with 85 acre private lake + 2800 ft private airstrip. Owned by the same family for decades, the property features 3 comfortable rustic homes with the ultimate in privacy + incredible views. Minutes to the town of Barriere, and 45 mins to Kamloops (airport with connecting flights to Vancouver & Calgary). Flat easy access into the property, 3/4 of the property is fenced, forested areas (timber revenue potential), pasture for cattle (hay), gently sloped area with lake views ideal for subdividing into six 10 acre serviced estate lots. Lake features multiple beaches, docks and excellent fishing, wildlife (bears, moose, deer, hawks, eagles) are plentiful on the property, ideal for hunting. Main log home is 4 bdrms + 3 baths built in 1982 is 3300 sq ft features a cozy layout, remodeled kitchen with upgraded stainless appliances & new wood burning fireplace insert, 160' deep well with a 2nd well for irrigation, 2nd home 1500 sq ft + basement and 3rd is a mobile home with permanent cover 1400 sq ft. The 2nd & 3rd homes generate approx.. $3200/mth in rent. Held farm status for decades until 2018. 250 acres inside the ALR. Close to world class ski-options with only 1 hr to Sun Peaks & 2 hrs to the #1 heli-ski outfitter in BC. Build a dream estate hope high atop The Point with sunset views of the Thompson River and the soaring cliffs. Create your own family estate or a fishing & hunting retreat. Truly a private paradise in the heart of British Columbia's interior.
- MLS® #153106
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,338
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleTwo Storey
- FeaturesAdult Oriented, Creek Through, Family Oriented, Hillside, Water View, Mountain View, Open Space, Park Setting, Rolling, River View, Rural Setting, Treed Site, View, Waterfront Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Ski Hill Adjacent, Farm Setting, Sloping Site, Flat Site
- Parking Spaces10
- ParkingOpen, Detached Garage/Shop, RV Parking
- ExteriorWood Siding
- ConstructionFrame, Log, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Address5681 Genier Lake Road
- AreaNorth East
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 1E0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Vacuum built-in, Washer/Dryer, Skylight, Window unit A/C, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedAugust 19th, 2019
- Days on Website319
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.