Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9580/9625 Wilson Road, Kamloops
Country Sophistication Whisper Quiet. 233 acres in Sullivan Valley 30 mins from Kamloops. Main house is a large custom built 2 storey, 3-5 bedrooms, main floor has 9' ceilings, mixed flooring ( African slate, hardwood & carpet ), 4 bathrooms, laundry room, 2nd laundry upstairs, large kitchen with island, Maple cabinets, granite counters, heated floor in part of kitchen, dining room & ensuite. Indoor pool room has 20x40 salt water pool, hot tub, 4 pce bathroom, sitting area, 10 sliding doors, pot lights all around, in floor heat and HRV system. Attached 2 car garage & detached 2 car garage/shop with R/I suite above with own laundry. All appliances, pool table & Chicken coop included. 2nd house "As is where is" is 864 sq.ft., 2 bedrooms. 2520 sq.ft. hay shed & 3 large storage sheds. See realtor for full list of inclusions. Subject to Probate. All measurements are approximate and to be verified by buyer if required.
- MLS® #153504
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,263
- Year Built2001
- StyleTwo Storey
- FeaturesRural Setting, Treed Site, View, Private Setting, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Farm Setting
- ParkingGarage (2 car), Detached Garage/Shop, RV Parking
- ExteriorStone, Hardiplank
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Listing AgentMarvin Matt
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE KAMLOOPS REALTY
- Address9580/9625 Wilson Road
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 1Z2
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven built-in, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Storage Shed, Central A/C, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Date ListedAugust 26th, 2019
- Days on Website202
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.