Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1204 Pine Street, Kamloops
This fully renovated and lovely 6-bedroom, 3-bathroom character home is in a sought after family-oriented neighborhood! It is walking distance to Lloyd George, Kamloops School of the Arts, and South Kamloops Secondary School. It is also close to Prince Charles Park, bus routes, and highway access. This rancher is beautifully landscaped, has tons of storage, and includes an inlaw suite with its own private entrance and outdoor space. Bonus features include a front porch and back patio, pergola, arbor, 10x10 workshop, pond, and garden alongside the home. The furnace is approximately 10 years old and there is an on demand water heater which is two years old. This is a rare home you won't want to miss out on. Call for more information or to book your showing.
- MLS® #154080
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,001
- Year Built1949
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesCentral Location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, Level, Shopping Nearby, Quiet Area, Landscaped, Flat Site, Corner Site
- ParkingStreet, Open, Addl Parking Avail
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentJerri Van*
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
- Address1204 Pine Street
- SubdivisionSouth Kamloops
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Vacuum (RI), Washer/Dryer, Storage Shed, Plant Window, Central A/C, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedOctober 25th, 2019
- Days on Website23
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.