Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3540 Drinkwater Road,
2 bedroom home with 12.23 acres, prime real estate for your very own winery or hemp cultivation (licence notification). This vineyard location has the perfect altitude, slope, climate, soil and sun exposure. November climate also provides ideal conditions for ice wine. Potential for wine varieties includes Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, Semillon, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Shiraz/Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Gamey Noir, Marechal Foch, Chancellor. Architect renderings for the wineries as well as soil and water assessments are available. The neighbouring 31.01 acres is also available (see MLS(R) 154248).
- MLS® #154254
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,224
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesFamily Oriented, Highway Access, Hillside, Park Setting, Rolling, River View, Rural Setting, View, Private Setting, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Farm Setting, Sloping Site, Panoramic View
- Parking Spaces9
- ParkingOpen, Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding, Other
- Lot DescriptionDepth: 606, Width: 1219
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Address3540 Drinkwater Road
- AreaSouth West
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0K 1A0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Greenhouse, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedNovember 5th, 2019
- Days on Website146
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.