Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4307 Karindale Road, Kamloops
Feast your eyes on this stunning custom built ( Trout Creek Home ) in the beautiful bedroom community of Westsyde. First and foremost this home was built with SIP panels ( Structural Insulated Panels ) what does that mean ? Homes built with SIP panels are known to be 3X Stronger then stick built equivalents and tend to use half the energy on heating and cooling applications which means major savings in the "Bill" department. This is largely due to the air tightness of the home. Inside you will find 3 beds up and 1 down along with 3 bathrooms and a large 24' x 10' deck off the back of the house. Also enjoy a large flat lot with RV parking available. This home was designed with maximum efficiency in mind as the windows were placed for optimal lighting and solar efficiency. The home was built in 2018 so it's new as can be without paying GST. High school, elementary and bus routes nearby. Book your showings today as this won't last long .
- MLS® #154983
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,900
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- StyleTwo Storey
- FeaturesGolf Nearby, Water View, Mountain View, River View, Rural Setting, Shopping Nearby, View, Waterfront Nearby, Private Setting, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Flat Site, Panoramic View
- ParkingGarage (2 car)
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionOther, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentJoe Doyle
- Listing OfficeBRENDAN SHAW REAL ESTATE LTD
- Address4307 Karindale Road
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesDishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Central A/C, Window Coverings
- Has BasementYes
- Date ListedJanuary 20th, 2020
- Days on Website130
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.