Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
641 Shuswap Road E 229, Kamloops
Welcome to Sienna Ridge, a gated community located on the South Thompson River, featuring beautiful ranch style homes! The main floor features open concept living with a spacious kitchen, an island with quartz counter tops and plenty of cupboards. The kitchen opens up to the large living room/dining room that showcases the beautiful landscape, natural light and gas fireplace. The main level also has a large master bedroom and beautiful master bath with double vanities and walk in closet. A 2nd bedroom, laundry, and main bathroom finish off the main floor. There are many custom design options and floor plans to create what you desire including an option to finish the basement. Full 2 car garage, landscaped yard, and full appliance package are included. Development fees incl landscaping, snow clearing, water, sewer & garbage/recycling. On site RV parking & pets allowed! HOA fee $335. This home is our plan B floor plan. Let's Bring You Home!
- MLS® #155165
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,586
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesAdult Oriented, Central Location, Easy Access, Golf Nearby, Mountain View, River View, Waterfront Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Cul-de-sac, Landscaped, Flat Site
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (2 car), Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentJackie Merci
- Listing OfficeEXP REALTY
- Address641 Shuswap Road E 229
- SubdivisionSouth Thompson Valley
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Stove/Fridge, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedFebruary 4th, 2020
- Days on Website118
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.