Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
173 Rue Cheval Noir, Kamloops
Absolutely immaculate custom built home overlooking Tobiano Golf Course. Enjoy the gorgeous views of Kamloops Lake from the oversized partially covered deck. Step into the fantastic open concept design all with views of the golf course and lake: large great rom with loads of light, gas fireplace and doors to the deck; dream kitchen with high end appliances, oversizes island and quartz countertops; nice sized dining area. Master bedroom with full ensuite and walk-in closet. Second bedroom is great for guests or a home office/den. Main bathroom is also a full 4 piece. Laundry room is oversized with loads of storage. Downstairs is fully finished with 2 bedrooms, work out room and bathroom on one side and Two bedroom in-law suite on the other. Hot water on demand. Central Air. Central vac. Underground sprinklers. So much more, a truly beautiful home. All measurements approximate. Please call today for more information or to view.
- MLS® #155267
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,264
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesEasy Access, Family Oriented, Golf Nearby, Water View, Mountain View, Park Setting, Rural Setting, Waterfront Nearby, Private Setting, Cul-de-sac, Panoramic View
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (2 car)
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentCindy Leibel*
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
- Address173 Rue Cheval Noir
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV1S 0B3
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven built-in, Refrigerator, Vacuum built-in, Central A/C, Window Coverings, Microwave
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedFebruary 9th, 2020
- Days on Website113
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.