Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
678 Settlement Road, Kamloops
Spacious and nicely finished Westsyde half duplex that feels just like a detached home. This home features a large 2 car garage with access to the laundry and mud room. The main floor has a great room open floor plan with high ceilings, stone countertops in the kitchen and stainless steel appliances. There are 3 good sized bedrooms on the main floor, a 4 piece main bathroom and additional master ensuite. The basement level has suite potential, all you need is a kitchen. There is a separate entry. The basement level includes a large family room, bedroom and additional 4 piece bathroom. There is a cute yard with some fencing. Located at the end of Settlement with access to the river and park space nearby. This home is also minutes to transportation, schools and Westsyde amenities. Easy to show and quick possession possible.
- MLS® #156367
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,322
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- StyleBasement Entry
- FeaturesCentral Location, Golf Nearby, Mountain View, Level, Shopping Nearby, Waterfront Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area, No Thru Road, Cul-de-sac, Landscaped, Flat Site
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage (2 car), Addl Parking Avail, RV Parking
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentKirsten Mason*
- Listing OfficeC21 DESERT HILLS RLTY.('10)LTD
- Address678 Settlement Road
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV2B 6J1
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Central A/C, Window Coverings
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedMay 8th, 2020
- Days on Website17
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.