Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3250 Village Way 1304a, Kamloops
QUARTER OWNERSHIP Luxurious two bedroom, two bath suite in 'The Residences' at Sun Peaks Grand Hotel & Conference Centre, in the heart of Canada's second largest ski area and year round resort community. This fully furnished apartment offers owners and guests true ski in/ski out convenience, central village location, and use of hotel amenities such as pools, hot tubs, gym, sauna, restaurants, ski & bike valet, room service and more. The 'lock and leave' vacation home includes six appliances, full kitchen with granite countertops, dining area, and inviting living room that opens onto a private deck with views to Mt Tod. The outdoor hot tubs just down the hall are for the exclusive use of 'The Residences' owners and guests. Underground parking, air conditioning. Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Centre management is in place to provide revenue opportunities when you are not in house. GST is applicable.
- MLS® #156426
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,014
- Year Built2008
- FeaturesCentral Location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, Golf Nearby, Mountain View, Shopping Nearby, View, Recreation Nearby, No Thru Road, Landscaped, Ski Hill Adjacent
- ParkingUndergrd. Garage, Addl Parking Avail
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Listing AgentGianpiero Furfaro
- Listing OfficeSOTHEBY'S INTL.RLTY.CAN.(SNPK)
- Address3250 Village Way 1304a
- SubdivisionSun Peaks
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0E 5N0
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Air-conditioning, Window Coverings, Stove/Fridge
- # of Fireplaces1
- Date ListedMay 13th, 2020
- Days on Website12
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.