Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
Dl2259 Lytton Lillooet Highway,
Beautiful 150+Acre piece of farmland 32km North of Lytton BC. Multiple benches, rich soil, excellent grasslands, property goes all the way down to the Fraser River. Two wells on site with excellent historical water production and gravity fed water rights for irrigation. Private road to Fraser River. Owners had planted 17000 grapes at one time! Excellent grasslands for cattle or horses, exceptional grade to property for a vineyard as well as amazing highway frontage. Fenced and Cross Fenced. VIEW VIEW VIEW Full Property Brochure available as well as Professional Photos and Drone Footage end of the week. Cameras on site...no trespassing. All buyers must be accompanied by agent.
- MLS® #164778
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesEasy Access, Highway Access, Mountain View, Open Space, Rural Setting, Waterfront Property, Recreation Nearby, Farm Setting, Sloping Site, Flat Site, Panoramic View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Date ListedOctober 29th, 2021
- Days on Website28
- AddressDl2259 Lytton Lillooet Highway
- AreaSouth West
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV0K 1V0
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionManufactured, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentCasie Menhinick*
- Listing OfficeROYAL LEPAGE WESTWIN RLTY.
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.