Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
740 Douglas Street, Kamloops
Large lot with detached shop down town but NOT close to the alleys of the downtown core. Come see this one of a kind 2776 sq ft home! LOCATION!!! The Sagebrush Neighbourhood in downtown Kamloops (south of Columbia Street), is a very sought after area for good reason. Walking distance to multiple elementary schools and high school’s, the Sagebrush Theatre, Royal Inland Hospital, Peterson Creek hiking trails, Riverside Park, and only a short stroll to downtown shopping, and the arena! Why not have it all? Uniquely built with a vaulted open concept kitchen, living, and dining area opening on to a large 276sq ft sun deck!! The main floor boast 2 bedrooms including the large primary bedroom with walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite, and another 4 piece bathroom. Downstairs feature 3 more bedrooms and a huge rec/family room with access to the flat yard and detached oversized 14 x 26 foot garage with RV or boat parking galore! Click multimedia icon for 3D virtual tour. Book a showing!
- MLS® #169512
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,776
- Year Built1964
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Dwelling
- FeaturesCentral Location, Easy Access, Family Oriented, Shopping Nearby, Recreation Nearby, Quiet Area
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage (1 car), Open, RV Parking
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStucco & Siding
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- ConstructionFrame, Insul Ceiling, Insul Walls
- Listing AgentAaron Krausert*
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX REAL ESTATE (KAMLOOPS)
- Address740 Douglas Street
- SubdivisionSouth Kamloops
- ProvinceBritish Columbia
- Postal CodeV2C 3C6
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Central A/C, Stove/Fridge
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood, Gas
- Date ListedSeptember 1st, 2022
- Days on Website93
NOTE: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by Kamloops and District Real Estate Association which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.